Институт за агростратегии и иновации търси своя Knowledge and Innovations Officer, който да бъде базиран в Брюксел!
Като част от консорциума, отговорен за Европейската ОСП Мрежа - направление “Иновации” (EIP-AGRI), институтът ще назначи служител в Брюксел, който ще получи уникалната възможност да работи по едни от най-актуалните и перспективни теми, свързани с трансфера на знания и иновации в селскостопанския и горския сектор.
Вижте повече в обявлението! (English only)
An unique opportunity to become the first Bulgarian Knowledge and Innovations Officer in the EIP-AGRI network provided by the Institute for Agrostrategies and Innovations!
If you want to live and work in Brussels and deal with knowledge transfer, innovations, smart farm practices and other perspective and up-to-date topics – this job is for you!
Your duties & Responsibilities:
Foster knowledge exchange and co-creation, peer-to-peer learning and bottom-up innovation taking into account needs for research, innovation, technologies and innovative practices or capacity building of farmers, foresters and rural actors as well as national administrations such as MAs, NSUs of NRNs/National CAP networks.
1. Follow up and monitor Agriculture Knowledge and Innovation System (AKIS) development in the member states.
2. Coordinate the analytical work as set out in Annual Work Programme (AWP) with Research & Innovation Officers, Smart Farm Practices & Development Officers and Sustainable Forestry Management Officers.
3. Provide content and contribute to the animation of the European CAP Network website.
4. Organise and facilitate knowledge exchange activities as set out in AWP.
5. Organise and facilitate Cross-visits between Operational Group (OG) projects, and Brokerage activities as set out in AWP.
6. Interact and proactively seek contacts with groups and actors that carry out work relevant to the scope of AKIS such as Innovation Support Service (ISS), Advisory services, Knowledge networks... as set out in AWP.
- University degree in one of the area of agriculture, forestry and rural development, at 2 years of professional experience.
- Background knowledge in farming practice and/or in farm advice.
- Communication/website content coordination and online community management.
- Experience in facilitating/animating events based on participatory approaches involving different type of stakeholders (such as large seminars, workshops and smaller working groups).
Your soft skills:
- Bulgarian native with excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills (CEFR11 level C1).
- Networking skills: open, accessible, communicative, friendly and team player.
- Able to travel all over the EU.
- Good (passive) understanding of Dutch and/or French.
- Stress resilient, able to handle high stress environments.
- Strong motivation to continuously grow, learn and sharpen your skills.
What we offer:
- A fixed-term contract starting from September 2021 with annual review according to Belgian legislation. The maximum duration is 7 years.
- A full-time job in Brussels with Offices between North train station and Rogiers metro station.
- Work with the European Commission (DG AGRI) and get involved in the major European policies’ implementation with a multicultural and enthusiastic team (15 different European nationalities).
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Background – good to know:
The Institute for Agrostrategies and Innovations (IAI) is a Bulgarian Non-Governmental Organisation working for establishing a connection between the farmers, the administration and the agricultural research institutions. It acts as a bridge between the producers and the rules of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) by optimising and facilitating the better use of the opportunities offered by the EU by each and every farmer in the country.
Networking plays an important role in improving the quality of CAP implementation by increasing the involvement of stakeholders, exchanging good practice, as well as in informing the broader public of the CAP’s benefits.
For the 2021-2027 period, based on the experience of the 2014-2020 period, the Commission has set up the following architecture to further strengthen and streamline the networking approach across the EU with:
• a single European CAP Network, integrating the European Network for Rural Development (ENRD) and the European Innovation Partnership for Agricultural productivity and Sustainability (EIP-AGRI) Network.
• National CAP Networks in each Member State.